Measuring, managing and reducing greenhouse gas emissions is an important new challenge for all organisations. Autonomous Energy is currently actively involved in designing and developing corporate GHG emission inventories and abatement strategies for several well known Australian companies. An important driver for these projects is the need to determine an organisation's obligations for mandatory reporting under the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act (NGERA).
Autonomous Energy has an established track record in the delivery of:
- Design and development of corporate GHG emissions inventories, consistent with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol and AS:ISO14064-1
- Determination of reporting obligations under the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act (NGERA)
- Development of commercial carbon strategy, carbon management procedures and ongoing corporate emissions inventory management and reporting
- Comprehensive carbon footprint analysis for conferences, events, projects, holiday packages and other products and services
- Sourcing of carbon credits and making organisations Carbon Neutral using verified carbon credits from renewable energy projects, sourced from our Australian and international carbon credit partners
- Development of custom carbon footprint analysis tools (carbon calculators), excel based or online
ontact us for more information or to discuss a carbon strategy for your organisation.