In relation to the Clean Tech Investment Fund we work with our clients to facilitate their application and manage the process. Specifically we can:
- Work with our clients to develop an energy efficiency, renewable energy, distributed generation or fuel switching project, including project design, specifications, costs, feasibility, operating / performance parameters, energy and emissions savings. This can take the form of a feasibility study, professional energy audit or other and is likely to qualify for funding as an eligible pre-project activity.
- Work with clients to confirm eligible activities and expenditure.
- Prepare materials / data and write the Clean Tech Investment Program application form on behalf of our client.
- Conduct all Carbon and Energy Savings Calculations and Return on Investment Calculations as required
- Work with client to determine project milestones and budgets.
- Measure and verify energy and carbon savings delivered by project and manage post project reporting.
The Clean Technology Investment program is designed to provide assistance to manufacturers to make the transition to a low carbon economy and assist businesses to invest in energy efficient capital equipment and low emissions technologies, such as solar power, to improve its processes and products.
Autonomous Energy is exhibiting at this year National Manufacturing Week, please visit us at stand 1916 in the Sustainable Manufacturing Zone.
For more information click here to visit the relevant section of the AusIndustry website or contact Autonomous Energy on (02) 9907 2466.