Autonomous Energy has worked with a large number of leading independent and public schools across Australia to design, supply and install Solar Power Photovoltaic (PV) systems. We have assisted many schools to sucessfully achieve rebates and incentives as well as innovative finance solutions to facilitiate funding of these Solar projects. In addition we have also conducted professional energy audits and implemented energy efficiency upgrades for a large number of independent schools.
Autonomous Energy has an unparralled track record in installing solar for schools. The solar panels we use have been independently proven to be the highest quality available on the Australian market – please contact us for more information and for results of recent independent testing and comparisons on solar modules in real world conditions. When installing solar in schools Autonomous Energy also installs high-tech solar data monitoring systems, also known as Data Capture, Storage and Visualisation Systems (DCSVS). Our solar data monitoring systems maximise the educational advantages of solar in schools, at the same time as performing a number of other functions such as remote system performance monitoring. Please visit the solar data monitoring section of this site for more information and examples.
Autonomous Energy can visit your school to discuss your solar project and assess the site to determine the optimum location for the school's Solar power system. After our initial meeting we will provide a detailed and obligation free proposal. Autonomous Energy's Solar engineering team are also able to conduct detailed and precise Solar feasibility studies which will provide the complete 'business case' for installing solar at your school. Our Solar feasibility studies provide our clients with all the information they need to make investment decisions in Solar. We can look after all aspects of your solar school project, including Solar Power system design, Network connection and government approvals, solar data monitoring and visualisation systems, complete turnkey solar power system supply, integration & commissioning, perfomance monitoring and reporting as well as structured finance.
Senior staff at a variety of well known independent schools have offered to act as client referees for Autonomous Energy – providing confirmation of our professionalism, customer service and high level of quality in everything that we do. Some of our solar school clients are expanding their solar power systems in line with their sustainability strategies and the dramatically improving value proposition associated with commercial solar power systems.
Autonomous Energy is more than just a solar company and also provides a range of important services to increase the sustainability of your school, such as
• Professional Energy Audits for schools - to show you exactly how and where you school can save energy, including capital costs, savings and return on investment associated with each energy efficiency option as well as energy performance KPIs and a range of other important energy management information.
• Energy Efficiency Upgrades - to implement cost effective energy efficiency measures enabling your school to reduce its energy consumption by between 20 - 50%
Energy Saving Scheme - Autonomous Energy will work with your school to ensure it accesses the benefits of the NSW Energy Saving Scheme when planning and implementing Energy Efficiency Upgrade projects.
• Sustainability Strategy and Reporting for schools.
The Autonomous Energy difference
• Strong track record - many satisfied customers willing to vouch for us
• Highest quality equipment and installation practices available
• All our solar installations are conducted with our own in-house installation team (no sub-contracting of solar installation work)
• Nationally accredited for working safely at heights (MNMG237A - Work Safely at Height) and (BCPRF2001A - Work Safely on Roofs. Furthermore our OH&S Management System is independently certified to be compliant with AS4801 (OH&S Management Systems). This ensures that your school can be confident in the knowledge that all Autonomous Energy solar installations are performed to the highest possible safety standards.
• Meet all relevant Australian standards
- AS/NZS5033:2005 – Installation of Photovoltaic (PV) arrays
- AS4777– Grid connection of energy systems via inverters
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 - Wiring Rules;
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2002, Structural design actions, Part 2: Wind actions
- AS/NZS1891 - Industrial fall-Arrest Systems and Devices
• More than just a solar company – we are able to work with your school over the long term to increase energy efficiency, install solar PV systems, reduce environmental impacts and increase the sustainability of your school.
Below is a selection of examples and case studies of recent work Autonomous Energy has conducted with schools. Also see Solar Schools Case Studies.